|信息来源： 液位变送器厂家 | 2020-06-03 点击量： 2069|
远传式雷达液位变送器|使用规范和产品设计(大中华区通用) / 现代化的工业生产复杂程度不断提高，对于传统的液位测量仪表来说，传统的液位测量装置由于其固有的缺点已不能适用现代工业生产的需求.目前雷达液位变送器作为一种新型的液位测量装置受到普遍关注，市场需求非常旺盛，在许多大型的工业采购项目中成为重要的液位测量仪表品种。
Specification for use and product design of remote radar level transmitter (common in Greater China)/ The complexity of modern industrial production is constantly increasing. For traditional liquid level measuring instruments, the traditional liquid level measuring device can not meet the needs of modern industrial production due to its inherent shortcomings. At present, as a new type of liquid level measuring device, radar liquid level transmitter is widely concerned, and the market demand is very strong. It has become a major concern in many large industrial procurement projects Type of liquid level measuring instrument required.
Data required for ordering and selection of radar level transmitter:
1. Type of medium to be measured, liquid or solid. If it is liquid: whether there are steam, mist, foam, wave, stirring, floating matter, if it is solid: whether there is dust.
2. Low to high temperature and low to high pressure of medium.
3. If the medium is corrosive and placed in the tank, the radar level transmitter needs to know the material of the tank and whether there is anticorrosive lining.
4. Whether the high frequency radar liquid level transmitter needs explosion-proof and anti-corrosion.
5. The measurement range is a few meters. What is the required blind area.
6. Connection mode: flange connection, threaded connection.
7. Working environment: such as open pool, pool with cover plate, horizontal tank, vertical tank, spherical tank, whether the tank is under atmospheric pressure, etc.
8. Working voltage: 24VDC.
9. Output signal: 4-20mA current.
Remote radar liquid level transmitter | use specification and product design (common in Greater China) / this instrument is used outdoors, and sunshade or protection box shall be installed to avoid aging of LCD screen due to sunshine for a long time. If it is used in the environment with corrosive gas, it is necessary to install anti-corrosion coat, and tighten the outer shell and inlet and outlet terminals of the instrument. The radar liquid level transmitter shall be corrosion-resistant when it is used in the situation of corrosive gas or liquid, or when it is used at the seaside or at sea.
2. For wire and cable protection pipes, attention shall be paid to sealing to prevent ponding and biting by rodents such as rats.
3. Although the instrument has its own lightning protection device, it is recommended to install a special lightning protection device at the inlet and outlet end of the instrument when the radar liquid level transmitter is used in the multi thunder area.
4. When the instrument is used in a particularly hot and cold place, i.e. the ambient temperature may exceed the working requirements of the instrument, it is recommended to add high and low temperature protection devices around the liquid level instrument.
5. The radar shall be perpendicular to the measured liquid level, and there shall be no other obstacles within the conical range of radar electromagnetic wave emission.
6. If it is used at a temperature of < - 20 ℃ or > + 60 ℃, please contact our technical service department in advance.
7, the radar level transmitter has the environment of dust, steam and mist. There are bubbles, floats, liquid agitation, waves and so on.
Remote type radar level transmitter | use specification and product design (common in Greater China) / radar level transmitter adopts two-wire 24VDC power supply, which can be configured on site through field operation display. Or through the interface card, the analog signal transmitted by the radar level transmitter is converted into digital signal, which is transmitted to the upper monitoring PC for remote configuration configuration. When the parameters such as the lower limit E and the upper limit F of the liquid level are input into the radar level transmitter, the functions such as reset, zero point, full range, container map, lock and unlock can be displayed in the form of menu when the field operation display is used Yes. Through PC, we can observe the measurement curve, see what kind of interference exists, where the interference is and how large the interference amplitude is, and start the automatic interference suppression function to make the measurement accuracy more reliable.
Specification for use and product design of remote radar level transmitter (common in Greater China)/ Radar liquid level transmitter is a kind of liquid level measuring instrument realized by microwave. It is used for non-contact measurement of liquid, particle and slurry level in storage tank, buffer tank, wave stabilizing tube and bypass tube. It is not affected by temperature, pressure, inert gas and steam, nor by the change of physical characteristics of measured medium. In recent years, it has been widely used in electric power, petrochemical, metallurgy, etc , chemical industry and other fields have been widely used,
我们公司目前拥有三大技术实力，一是全隔离的智能电路处理单元技术，二是金属电容传感器的制造技术，三是全系列节流装置的多参量技术。 At present, our company has three technical strength, one is the fully isolated intelligent circuit processing unit technology, the other is the manufacturing technology of metal capacitance sensor, and the third is the multi parameter technology of the whole series of throttling devices. 华恒变送器厂家凭借自身拥有的传感器和智能电路板核心技术，可以根据客户要求，低成本对核心技术进行延伸变形，实现个性化产品定制。主要产品有SMART（斯玛特）系列压力变送器、多参数变送器、流量器、温度传感器和物位（液位变送器厂家，为我国电力、石油、化工、冶金、水泥、矿业等行业提供了高性能价格比的工业自动变送器厂家产品. With its own sensor and intelligent circuit board core technology, Huaheng transmitter manufacturers can extend and transform the core technology at low cost according to customer requirements to achieve personalized product customization. The main products are smart (SMART) series pressure transmitter, multi parameter transmitter, flowmeter, temperature sensor and level (liquid level transmitter manufacturer, which provides high performance price ratio industrial automatic transmitter manufacturer products for China's power, petroleum, chemical, metallurgical, cement, mining and other industries